Friday 6 April 2012

9 to go...

I've just done a count up and I have only 9 books left to read - the end is in sight!

I'm planning to tackle War and Peace next but keep putting off starting it. Must read...perhaps I'll start it now.

In actual fact, I have accepted that I'm not going to read the complete works of Shakespeare. I'm also boycotting the Wasp Factory as I've heard others say that it traumatised them - I have a really visual imagination and so don't want to read something that I know will give me nightmares. Yes, I'm a wuss, but sleep is very important at the moment. So, only 7 left which I'm actually going to read. Woohoo! I'm going to have to start reading whilst still up in the evenings, as any pre-bed reading inevitably results in dropping off after 2 pages.

I'll keep you posted on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment